This cold orange drink can be enjoyed for breakfast or at any time of the day.
- 16 us fluid ounces orange juice (frozen)
- 2 cups water (cold)
- 1/3 cup milk (non-fat, dry)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice (or more)
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
3. Secure lid and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Substitute 1 cup milk and 1 cup water for 2 cups water and ⅓ cup nonfat dry milk.
Learn more about:
Montana State University Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program