Serve this creamy egg salad on a bed of lettuce or on whole wheat bread for a quick lunch.
- 4 hard boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 2 packet of pickle relish (2/3 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard (wet)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Put the eggs in a pan of cold water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool promptly in cold water, then in refrigerator, so the eggs will be easy to shell.
- Remove the shells from eggs, and chop the eggs finely.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network