Chili Bean Dip
This dip goes great with baked tortilla chips or raw vegetables at a party. You can experiment with the spices to get new flavors.
- 1 can pinto beans (16 ounce, or 2 cups cooked dried beans)
- 2 tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup cheese (shredded)
1. Mash beans in a bowl.
2. Add onion and chili powder and shredded cheese.
3. Serve warm or cold with raw vegetables or tortilla chips.
Learn more about onions.
University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Service