Caribbean Bean Salad
Olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, and black pepper dressing coat beans, tomatoes, and oranges on a bed of lettuce.
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 cup black beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 1 orange (peeled and diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- black pepper (to taste)
1. Toss all ingredients together in large salad bowl.
2. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to one hour.
Cooking Demo II
Food and Health Communications, Inc.