Jazz up this hot drink by adding cinnamon.
- 1/3 cup milk (non-fat, dry)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coffee (brewed)
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- whipped topping (non-fat, optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
1. Heat reconstituted non-fat dried milk in saucepan until warm; do not boil.
2. Add coffee and hot chocolate mix. Stir well and heat to desired temperature.
3. Divide coffee mixture between two mugs. Top with non-fat whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.
You can substitute 1 cup skim milk for the reconstituted non-fat dried milk.
USDA’S Collection of Nonfat Dry Milk (NDM) Recipes
USDA Food and Nutrition Service
Food Distribution Service